Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DAY 73: INCREDIBLE HULK


10 Things I Do Not Like

  1. People
  2. Facebook. How many of your 458 "Friends" helped you move?
  3. The terms "Artisan" and "Rustic" when describing food. One is a carpenter, the other a cottage. Possibly built by the carpenter.
  4. Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock N' Roll"
  5. Parents who think they are their children's "Friend" or "BFF". Ask your kids what they think.
  6. The 1990's. Dark, dark days indeed.
  7. That feeling you get when your fingernails are just a bit too long.
  8. Cilantro
  9. Sarah Jessica Parker
  10. People
Don't make me angry Mr. Mcgee. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

1 comment:

  1. i was going to invite you over for a nice rustic tomato and coriander bruschetta on thick cut slices of 9 grain artisan sour dough bread; and i need some help getting my BBQ into the backyard.

    ReplyDelete